In accordance with the principles
of alternative medicine
*Autism is not an illness. Therefore, the purpose of the treatment is not to cure autism or act as a substitute for medical consultation or medicinal treatment.
About the Treatment
C.A.T (Customized Autism Treatment) is a treatment method that provides a tailored response to patients’ individual autism symptoms.
The treatment helps to decrease autism symptoms and improve deficient metabolic processes by identifying the root of the problem and prescribing an individually-tailored treatment protocol.
Tali Angor – the founder of the C.A.T method
Academic education & related activities
- The Hebrew University in Jerusalem – B.Sc.Pharm (The Faculty of Medicine)
- Bar-Ilan University – B.Science, Medicinal Chemistry
- Levinsky College of Education – the Autism Integrative Method Program
- Ben-Gurion University – Naturopathic Studies (specializing in nutrient supplements as part of an integrative clinical consultation)
- The Hebrew University in Jerusalem – Psychiatry & Neurology – aspects of brain research and medicinal consultation
- The Hebrew University in Jerusalem – Additional courses in pharmacy, diabetes and medicinal consultation
- A former member of the council of the pharmaceutical society of Israel
- The former manager of the Pharmaceutical Society of Israel’s Pharma Club Committee